Licensed under Sec. 138.09, loan companies lend money to consumers and charge an annual percentage rate in excess of 18%. The loans are also subject to the Wisconsin Consumer Act, chapters 421-427.
- Loan Company Annual Report - - > New form coming soon
View the Title Loans Administrative Rules (Bkg. 78)
- Loan Company Forms
- View the Loan Company Statutes
- View the Title Loan Statutes
- View the Pawnbroker Administrative Rules (Bkg. 77)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) about Loan Companies