To comment on a proposed or final guidance document, click here.
Comment for a proposed guidance document ends 21 days after publication of the "Notice of Proposed Guidance Document" for that document in the Administrative Register.
1. Proposed Guidance Documents
The Department of Financial Institutions proposes the following guidance documents:
- Wisconsin Consumer Act Interpretive Letter on Attorney Fee Provisions
- Advisory on Private Placement Offerings
2. Final Guidance Documents
- Guidance on Unlicensed Adjustment Service Companies
- Emergency Guidance on Prohibited Debt Collection Practices
- Wisconsin Consumer Act Interpretive Letter on Calls to a Debtor's Friends, Family, and Other Third Parties
- Emergency Guidance on Virtual Annual Meetings
- Letter CU 1-20 – NCUA Audit Rules
- Emergency Guidance on Character and Fitness Requirements for Payday and Licensed Lenders
- Emergency Guidance on Remote Notarization
- Certification for all DFI Guidance Documents or Proposed Guidance Documents