Uniform Commercial Code Forms
Make checks payable to Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions.
Filing online is fast and inexpensive with UCC File Online.
- UCC 1 - Financing Statement
- UCC 1Ad - Initial Financing Statement Addendum
- UCC 1AP - Initial Financing Statement Additional Party
- UCC 3 - Financing Statement Amendment
- UCC 3Ad - Financing Statement Amendment Addendum
- UCC 3AP - Financing Statement Amendment Additional Party
- UCC 11 - Information Request Form - for search and copy requests
- UCC 5 - Information Statement - to make corrections
UCC forms that have a revision date prior to 4/20/2011 are no longer available for filing as a standard form.
Mailing the Forms
Only one copy of the form is required. Forms can be sent to:
Uniform Commercial Code Section, Suite 300
PO Box 7847
Madison, WI 53707-7847