You are here:   

Questions and Complaints

The Department of Financial Institutions will only handle questions or complaints from Wisconsin residents, or those that are against companies located in Wisconsin. If your question/complaint does not meet these conditions please contact the consumer protection agencies in your state.

You can contact us by postal mail, telephone, or electronically, via an online form. If you wish to send your question or complaint to us by postal mail, please use our standard Adobe PDF Document  complaint form  (PDF: 94 KB / 2 pages) or for mortgage banking complaint information, Click Here.

Department of Financial Institutions
Bureau of Consumer Affairs
P.O. Box 8041
Madison, WI 53708-8041
800-452-3328 (in Wisconsin)